Please be sure to follow all instructions on your patient discharged instructions form. Before you leave, the nurse will review this form with you and will answer any questions you may have. Instructions will include information on:
• Care of your dressing/operative site
• Type of Anesthesia/Sedation you received and precautions for next 24 hours such as:
1. Not being able to drive a car, operate machinery or power tools
2. Not drinking alcohol beverages
3. Not making important business or personal decisions or signing important documents.
• When you can resume your medications
• Any changes that need to be made to you diet
• Instructions on what to do if you experience a fever, pain, tenderness or bleeding.
Dialysis Fistula & Graft Interventions
Interventions for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Hemodialysis Catheter Interventions
Central Venous Access for Dialysis, Nutrition and Chemotherapy
Percutaneous Urologic Procedures
Uterine Fibroid Embolization
12134 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606