Our goal is to quickly get your patient scheduled and resolve any dialysis access complications within hours. Most access procedures can be scheduled on the same day, allowing your patients to resume their dialysis treatment, usually on the same day.
Preparations for sending patients to North Hollywood Cardio-Vascular Center:
• To schedule a patient, call us at **********
• Fax the completed forms below to ••••••••••••••
• ESRD Patient referral form
• Medication Reconciliation Form **********
• Patient Demographic sheet
• Copy of insurance cards
• Most recent Lab work
• Last 3 dialysis flow sheets
Patient Preps - Please remind all Patients to:
• Refrain from eating or drinking 6 hours prior to their appointment time (no preps/no fasting for catheter removals)
The one exception is that patients may take blood pressure medication with a sip of water
•Bring all medications with them
• Arrive 30 minutes before their scheduled appointment time
•Bring all insurance card(s) with them
• Leave all valuables at home
Arteriogram/Ablation Patients - If on Plavix (Clopidogril), stop 5 days before appointment. If taking Coumadin (Warfarin) notify nursing staff for additional preps.
All patients must have a responsible adult to drive them home after the procedure, as they will, in most cases, receive sedation.
Although we do have fresh warm blankets for our patients, many patients prefer to bring their Favorite blanket along with them.
We accept most insurance.
Dialysis Fistula & Graft Interventions
Interventions for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Hemodialysis Catheter Interventions
Central Venous Access for Dialysis, Nutrition and Chemotherapy
Percutaneous Urologic Procedures
Uterine Fibroid Embolization
12134 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606